An Overview of the Process
- First, fill out our Contact Form on our Get In Touch Page.
- We will review your submitted info, and then reach out to you to have an initial discussion about your photography needs in person, or over the phone. A key step to this process is to make sure that we are a good fit for each other, of course.
- After we've determined that we should move forward, I will submit a Project Agreement to you, so that we are all on the same page. Then we set a date, time, and location for your shoot. Also, a deposit is required beforehand in order to hold the date for your photo shoot package.
- In the days leading up to your shoot, you will receive a Welcome/Preparation Email from me. This email will outline what you should expect, and how to best prepare for your upcoming shoot (wardrobe, hair, makeup, etc). Also, you should feel free to email or call me if you have any questions at all. My goal is to make you as comfortable as possible with your upcoming shoot.
- On the day of your shoot, we rock it out and make amazing photos together! I will coach you through various poses, and give you pointers in order to make your shoot as enjoyable as possible. If we conduct the shoot at my Loft912 location, there's a good chance there will be coffee, refreshments, and music!
Here's a preview of the space:
- After the shoot, you will receive an email from me, with a link to your private, online, curated gallery of images.
Ready to get started? Contact me here.